SCENE Portraits is all about capturing your scene! We have chosen to specialize in high school senior photography. This means we've focused our energy and our business on creating the best senior portrait experience. We work hard to customize every session around each of our unique senior clients! When you choose SCENE, we will be there to guide you every step of the way, from picking the best locations to choosing the perfect outfits that are true to your personality and style. Our goal at SCENE Portraits is to capture authentic, clean, and timeless images. We don’t just hand you a usb with your pictures. We work with you every step of the way to ensure the images we create with you don’t get trapped in a USB. We handle everything so that in the end, we deliver beautifully printed products that you can showcase and share right away! Social media? No problem! Every image you order, we edit for print and also provide a copy for social media, so you can be assured we have you covered!
Trends come and go. We have all seen the funky filters you can place on your photos for social media. Sure, they are fun to play with, but when it comes to your portraits, you want to be able to remember these moments as true. The way the sunset shines through the leaves and frames you as you walk through the fields. How warm it felt that day. The wind in your hair, how your nose scrunches up when you laugh. The freckles on your cheeks, and the scenery of your hometown. No filter or generated AI can replicate these moments. We do love to create so we can use these tools to enhance your images, while keeping the experience genuine and true! It is so important to us that we create a fun, candid experience that captures the REAL you! Our goal is to keep you smiling long after your session as you share all of the amazing images we captured with your friends and family!
Welcome! You most likely found me during your search for a senior photographer, so I will share some details about SCENE Portraits to help make your decision a little easier!
I specialize in high school senior portraits because I absolutely LOVE working with teens! Senior sessions are so creative and fun! My goal is to celebrate this milestone, help my clients express themselves and provide the best senior portrait experience around. I work closely with each senior and their families- all the way from tailoring a custom session to delivering beautiful, luxe products. I would love to be a part of your senior year and share in this special and fun time in your life!
• First things first – Check out this site and make sure that we are a good fit! Look through my portfolio, check out the Investment page, and share with your parents!
• OK you are ready to book! You can either give me a call at 715.212.5290 or send me an email at email@example.com to let me know you want to book a session! You can also check out my booking calendar by clicking book now, and reserve your date! I will get in touch with you to finalize the details.
• Once we have booked a date, we will choose a time to meet for your Session Planning appointment. This is where we will have a chance to meet in person, get to know each other a little better, and put together a plan created just for you! The pre-session meet and greet can take up to an hour. We will also review all of the portrait packages and beautiful products we offer, and give
you an information folder with a session magazine to take home and plan for your session.
• On your session day, we will treat you like a superstar, or keep it low key – whatever you wish! I will guide you through all of the poses in a variety of locations. In the end, you will have a diverse gallery of images to choose from, showcasing all sides of your personality!
• Within a couple of weeks after your session, we will have you in for your ordering appointment, where you will view your images, choose your favorites, and place your order.
Here's what you need to know about the session process with Scene!
We have created a stylish, relaxed environment where you can hang out, chat ideas and create some fun and unique portraits! We are also stocked up on snacks, refreshments and coffee! Our studio is conveniently located in downtown Wausau near the Wausau Athletic Park.
2308 North 3rd Street, Wausau WI 54455 (by appointment only)
We recommend relying on the professionals when it comes to hair and makeup for your senior session. Having photo-ready makeup will only elevate the end-product. It also takes away all of the day-of stress, allowing you to sit back, relax and enjoy being pampered. If you'd like recommendations on who to book with, let us know!
Senior Portraits are like no other session. Each is unique and tailored to your senior’s individuality, such as hobbies and interests. We believe our sessions are successful because we include a meet and greet appointment to break the ice and get to know each other before the big session day. We also create a plan to ensure all the details are in place before session day so we can focus on capturing all the fun instead of figuring out the next steps.
The session fee includes:
• Up to 2 hours shooting time
• 3 outfit changes
• 3 locations
• A meet and greet session to talk details, styling and locations
• A personal ordering session
• High resolution copy of your chosen yearbook image with print release
• $100.00 session credit to spend on the A La Carte Menu
We have an understanding that each client will have unique needs when it comes to choosing a package. Our portrait collections vary from a generous assortment of prints, to premiere collections which include personally designed albums, announcements, wall art, and more. Each package will come with social media files of each ordered image so your Senior can share on all their favorite social platforms. Should a package not fit your needs, you can choose from the A la Carte menu.
Every client has unique needs and we understand that. We offer four packages to choose from that have a variety of product options that include: premier albums, wall art, graduation announcements and more!