SCENE Portraits is all about capturing your scene! We have chosen to specialize in high school senior photography with a dash of creative, brand, and family photography! This means we've focused our energy and our business on creating a seamless and personal portrait experience! We work hard to customize every session around each of our unique clients!
For Non-Senior Sessions - Click our Sessions button in the menu above!
When you choose SCENE, we will be there to guide you every step of the way, from picking the best locations to choosing the perfect outfits that are true to your personality and style.
Our goal at SCENE Portraits is to capture authentic, clean, and timeless images.
We ensure the images we create with you don’t get trapped in a USB, and in the end, we deliver beautifully printed products that you can showcase and share! Social media? No problem! Each package comes with social media files of all edited images! We love it when we see your faces in our timelines!
When it comes to your portraits, you want to be able to remember these moments as true. The way the sunset shines through the leaves and frames you as you walk through the fields. How warm it felt that day. The wind in your hair, how your nose scrunches up when you laugh. The freckles on your cheeks, and the scenery of your hometown. Nothing can replicate these moments. It is so important to us that your experience is fun, comfortable and candid. That we capture the REAL you at your very best!
Our goal is to keep you smiling long after your session as you share all of the amazing images we captured with your friends and family!
Welcome! You most likely found me during your search for a photographer, so I will share some details about SCENE Portraits to help make your decision a little easier!
I specialize in high school senior portraits and creative sessions because I absolutely LOVE working with teens and small businesses! Senior sessions are so creative and fun! My goal is to celebrate your milestones, help my clients express themselves, and provide the best portrait experience around! I would love to be a part of your senior year or celebrate your business successes and share in this special and fun time in your life!
• First things first – Check out this site and make sure that we are a good fit! Look through my portfolio, check out the Investment page, and get all the details! I have all my pricing up front so there are never any surprises!
• OK you are ready to book! You can either give me a call at 715.212.5290 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know you want to book a session! You can also check out my booking calendar by clicking book now, and reserve your date! I will get in touch with you to finalize the details.
• Once we have booked a date, we will choose a time to meet for your Session Planning appointment. This is where we will have a chance to meet in person, get to know each other a little better, and put together a plan created just for you! The pre-session meet and greet can take up to an hour. We will also review all of the portrait packages and beautiful products we offer, and give
you an information folder with a session magazine to take home and plan for your session.
• On your session day, we will treat you like a superstar, or keep it low key – whatever you wish! I will guide you through all of the poses in a variety of locations. In the end, you will have a diverse gallery of images to choose from, showcasing all sides of your personality!
• Within a couple of weeks after your session, we will have you in for your ordering appointment, where you will view your images, choose your favorites, and place your order.
Here's what you need to know about the session process with Scene!
We have created a stylish, relaxed environment where you can hang out, chat ideas and create some fun and unique portraits! We are also stocked up on snacks, refreshments and coffee! Our studio is conveniently located in downtown Wausau near the Wausau Athletic Park.
2308 North 3rd Street, Wausau WI 54403 (by appointment only)
We highly recommend relying on the professionals when it comes to hair and makeup for your session. Elevate your experience with a fresh, natural look and a boosted dose of confidence!
If you'd like recommendations on who to book with, let us know! We can hook you up with the right hair and makeup artist for the look you want!
Senior Portraits are like no other session. Each is unique and tailored to your senior’s individuality. We believe our sessions are successful because we include a meet and greet appointment to break the ice and get to know each other before session day. We ensure all the details are in place before your session so we can focus on capturing all the fun instead of figuring out the next steps during your session..
Our Standard SCENE 375.00 session fee includes:
• Up to 2 hours shooting time, 3-4 outfit changes & up to 3 locations
• A meet and greet session to talk details, styling and locations
• A personal ordering session
• Submission of your chosen yearbook image and a digital copy with print release
For those that want a little Extra time for more locations, sports or hobbies, we offer 3 Hour Sessions for $495.00- additional time after the first 3 hours can be booked at $100.00 per hour.
We have an understanding that each client will have unique needs when it comes to choosing a package. Our portrait collections vary from a generous assortment of prints, to Luxe collections which include personally designed albums, announcements, wall art, and more. Each package will come with social media files of each ordered image so your Senior can share on all their favorite social platforms. Should a package not fit your needs, you can choose from the A la Carte menu.
Every client has unique needs and we understand that. We offer a selection packages to choose from that have a variety of timeless product options to fit your needs